How Reporting Guidelines Help Efficient and Accurate Writing of Research Papers
Online webinar/workshop hosted by the Australasian Equator Centre and Australian Reproducibility Network
This workshop covers what you need to know to efficiently and accurately write up and publish your research, to clearly communicate your findings. Many published research articles are poorly reported: with insufficient, misleading, or ambiguous information that cannot be used to inform future research or improve practice and policy. This workshop will help you avoid the common mistakes and improve your chances of publication. During this workshop you will gain the skills to:
- Write the key sections of a research article efficiently and effectively.
- Use reporting guidelines such as PRISMA, CONSORT and STROBE to guide the writing task, assist publication, & improve the impact of your research.
- Respond to and provide constructive peer review
- Professor Paul Glasziou OA
- Professor Tammy Hoffman OAM
- Professor Ginny Barbour