Research Impact Summit
A free 2-day summit with researchers, translation experts and policy drivers talking about research dissemination and impact
The 2022 Research Impact Summit features over 20 speaker sessions led by knowledge translation and research impact experts, researchers, proven practitioners and influencers from government, policy and business.
The summit is for researchers, research support and administrators, research funders and anyone wanting to learn more about research impact.
What you can expect to learn:
- Innovative science communication and translation methods
- Importance and relevance of tacit knowledge
- Commercialisation strategies and learnings
- The latest analysis from the UK Research Excellence Framework Impact assessment
- New creative models for impact
- Challenges and benefits for impact through spin-out companies
- And, much much more...